Search

Forum

Please or Registrovat to create posts and topics.

Replacement Battery for HP Prime G2 Graphing Calculator

Currently, HP does not offer a replacement lithium ion rechargeable battery for its Prime G2 graphing calculator. However, after some searching on the Internet and visiting several discussion and user groups, I found a post that suggested trying the Samsung EB-L1G6LLU battery used in a Samsung G3 cell phone. I found one on Amazon for about $12 and it met the specs of the original battery, although its capacity is 2100mAh rather than the original 2000mAh. My main concern was about the physical fit, I decided that it was cheap enough to try as an experiment. When it arrived, I was delighted to find  that it was a perfect fit. I charged it up in the calculator, and now my HP Prime is back in business! I have no idea as to whether or not this battery will work in privious models of the HP Prime, but it is a perfect fit for G2.

Hi Todd,

Although this might work, we also sell an official replacement battery for HP Prime. Please contact your local reseller for details and pricing. 🙂

Quote from Klaas on September 28, 2023, 3:26 pm

Hi Todd,

Although this might work, we also sell an official replacement battery for HP Prime. Please contact your local reseller for details and pricing. 🙂

After you posted your reponse, I went to your website store and could not find any listing for a replacement battery for the HP Prime. I then sent a request for the battery information, i.e., price and availability, but I have not received any reply. I am not sure what you mean by "local reseller." While there are many resellers for the HP Prime, I have yet to find one that sells the battery for it. If you have an outlet in the US for an actual replacement battery, then please share the information. Thank you for your kind consideration.