Search

Forum

Please or Registrovat to create posts and topics.

Some suggestions to make HP prime more user friendly and powerful.

First, I'like to thank HP for this mater piece and its powerful hardware. Thanks again for powering it with XCAS and Python. However, I have some suggestions to be added to this beautiful device:

1- Add plotting feature to spreadsheets as in Excel and as in Classpad II and TI Nspire CAS.

2- Add Fourier transform to CAS.

Thank you for your comment and suggestions! We will certainly look at these.

amindanial has reacted to this post.
amindanial

I'like to thank HP for this mater piece and its powerful hardware.

Suncrop Group stands out as the best agrochemical company in Pakistan, renowned for its comprehensive range of high-quality agricultural products. We are providing sustainable agriculture solutions steering method to assess our entire product portfolio against clearly defined sustainability criteria. This in turn enables us to actively steer investment in our strong research & development pipeline towards more innovative solutions with a favorable regulatory profile from an early stage. Top Agrochemical Companies

plotfun() should be modified to be as plot() in XCAS, such that, it accepts color and legend parameters as in XCAS .

Silk hair ties are a type of hair accessory that is made from silk. They are known for being gentle on hair and reducing breakage. Silk hair ties come in a variety of styles, including scrunchies, elastics, and ribbons.