INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
LEGAL FRAMEWORK OF PROCESSING
Personal data of customers and other persons (hereinafter also “data subject”), whose personal data the company MORAVIA Consulting spol. s r.o. are processed in accordance with applicable law. In particular Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of the obtained personal data is the company MORAVIA Consulting spol. s r.o., ID number 49967550, with its registered office in Brno – Olomoucká 83, postal code 627 00, (hereinafter also “administrator”).
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
The data subject is obliged to state his personal data (eg during registration, in his user account, when ordering from the web interface of the store) correctly and truthfully and is obliged to inform the administrator without undue delay about the change in his personal data.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information we collect about you is used to:
- process your order
- process returns or refunds
- manage your account
- provide customer service and support
- prevent and detect fraud
- provide product and content recommendations
- monitor and improve our website
- monitor and improve our marketing communications
- run promotions, surveys or campaigns
- set default options for our site (including language and currency)
- notify you of any changes to our service
We will only use the absolute necessary information required to deliver these services to you, and will only offer additional services, such as delivering marketing correspondence, with your explicit permission.
Personal data will be stored by MORAVIA Consulting spol. s r.o. for the period required by the applicable legal regulations unless the period is so determined for the period during which the legal reason for processing lasts or for the period necessary to determine the enforcement or defense of legal claims.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
By processing personal data, the company MORAVIA Consulting spol. s r.o. entrust a third party as a processor.
- Shipments: For the purpose of delivery of the ordered goods, the administrator is entitled to provide the name, surname (including any supplement characterizing the person or business establishment of the natural person), title (if specified by the customer), delivery address and telephone number of the customer.
- Providers of accounting tax and legal services: The administrator is also entitled to provide personal data to persons providing accounting, tax and legal services to the administrator for the purpose of fulfilling their legal obligations and in cases where it is necessary to determine, exercise or protect legal claims, whether in judicial, extrajudicial or administrative proceedings.
- Entities assessing the justification of complaints: The administrator is entitled to provide the entity providing the administrator with an assessment of the justification of the complaint tax documents for the purchased goods containing, in addition to the requirements required by law, also the e-mail address and telephone number of the customer.
- Entities providing direct marketing services: The administrator is entitled to provide an e-mail address and telephone number for the purpose of sending commercial communications to entities that perform this activity for the administrator as processors.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the administrator whether the personal data concerning him are or are not processed and, if so, he has the right to obtain access to this personal data.
RIGHT TO CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data subject has the right to have the administrator correct inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
RIGHT TO DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data subject has the right to have the administrator delete the personal data concerning the data subject without undue delay, and the administrator has the obligation to delete the personal data without undue delay if any of the reasons set out in the General Data Protection Regulation are given.
RIGHT TO RESTRICT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data subject has the right to have the administrator restrict the processing of his personal data, in cases provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation.
RIGHT TO PORTABILITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Under the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, the data subject has the right to obtain personal data concerning him or her provided to the administrator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another administrator.
RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data subject has the right at any time to object to the processing of his or her personal data processed for the legitimate interest of the administrator, including profiling based on the legitimate interest of the administrator. Where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject has the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for that marketing, which includes profiling as far as that direct marketing is concerned.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal. The consent can be revoked via e-mail by a notice sent to the e-mail address email@example.com, by a written notice sent to the address of the administrator’s registered office. Consent to the sending of information about news and discounts and marketing events related to the goods and services of the administrator can also be revoked via the electronic unsubscribe system by clicking on the link to unsubscribe from the newsletter directly in the sent e-mail business message.
RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of his habitual residence, place of employment or the place where the alleged breach occurred, if he considers that the processing of his personal data infringes the general Data Protection Regulation.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
We use four types of cookies on our website:
- Necessary cookies: These are cookies that are necessary to the operation of our website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site and make purchases. Blocking these cookies may prohibit the website from operating properly.
- Analytics cookies: These are cookies which allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site, and how each visitor navigates it. The data from these cookies helps us to monitor and improve our user experience by identifying the challenges users of our site are facing.
- Customer preference cookies: These are cookies which recognize you when you return to our website. These cookies enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These are cookies which record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. The information gathered from these cookies allows us to personalize the advertising displayed on our website to your interests.
You have the right to delete any cookies that are already on your device. To do this, simply follow the instructions from the “help” section of your specific browser.
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.