Enhanced version of the classic HP 15c
After a 12-year hiatus, HP is reintroducing the popular HP 15c Scientific Calculator in a Collector’s Edition. This HP classic features a unique “Collector’s Edition” script, making it a great gift for collectors and engineers alike. The HP 15c offers users a high-end and portable, scientific calculator with programmable functions and built-in support for complex numbers, matrix math, numerical integration, and root solving,
which makes this device one of the most capable calculators HP has ever made.
Intelligent design, powerful processing
The new HP 15c maintains the same intelligent design as the original but touts up to 100x faster processing speed. Its compact size and lightweight metal frame allows users to conveniently carry the HP 15c from meeting to meeting. Unlike other scientific calculators, the HP 15c also offers an intuitive, horizontal interface, just like the original.
Programming capabilities include conditional and unconditional branching, subroutines, flags, and editing. Plus, users can program up to 672 steps of calculations (increased from 448). The HP 15c also offers direct and indirect storage in up to 99 registers
(increased from 67). This handy calculator operates using Reverse Polish Notation (RPN), reducing the number of keystrokes to complete calculations.
- Best used for: Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics
- Built-in functions: Over 130
- Advanced functions: Trigonometric, exponential,
basic statistics, complex number calculations,
matrix operations, integration, keystroke programming
- Power supply: 2× CR2032 batteries
- Auto Power off: 5 minutes
- Display: 1 line × 10 characters
- Display type: LCD, 7-segment
- Included is a new printed manual with foreword by Gene Wright and Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowicz
Pre-orders can be done here:
- Europe: Eduwinkel
- Europe: The Calculator Store
- Europe: EASY USE EN / EASY USE DE
- Asia/Pacific: Calculator World
- UK: Oxford Education
There are no reviews yet.