Get professional performance from HP’s ultimate RPN scientific programmable calculator—ideal for engineers, surveyors, college students, scientists and medical professionals. Scientific projects require accuracy, functionality and dependability for success. The HP 35s scientific programmable calculator delivers them—and more—with features that include 30KB user memory, your choice of RPN and algebraic entry-system logic, a convenient two-line display, and the time-saving HP Solve application.
- Best used for: Engineering; Surveying; Science; Medicine
- Built-in functions: 100+
- Permission usage: SAT Reasoning Test; SAT Subject Tests in Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2; ACT; PSAT/NMSQT; AP Chemistry/Physics; PLAN; EXPLORE
- Memory registers: 800
- Memory: 30 KB
- Power: 2 x CR2032 batteries; battery life: 0.73 year @ 1 hr/day (approximately 9 months)
- Power off memory protection: Yes
- Auto power off: 10 minutes
- Display: LCD with 2 lines x 14 characters; adjustable contrast
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 3.23 x 0.72 x 6.22 in
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- What’s in the box: Calculator, batteries, user manual, premium protective case
Per Liss –
Overall, a good calculator with what’s needed for professional use. There are anyway downsides:
1. Entering an integrand for numerical integration is clumsy compared to HP-15C.
2. Entering a program is clumsy compared genuine HP calculators such as HP-15C and HP-34C.
3. Space for keyboard functions is wasted on rarely used unit conversions while often used functions are hidden in menues and reached with the arrow keys.
When it comes to doing some more complex work I use my HP-15C or HP-11C instead.