Experience handheld calculating in the age of touch with the HP Prime Graphing Calculator. This full-color, multi-touch calculator has touchscreen or keypad interaction, powerful math applications, formative assessment tools, wireless connectivity, and a long-life, Li-ion rechargeable battery.
- Best used for: Engineering; Computer science; Surveying; Trigonometry; Statistics; Geometry; Biology; Chemistry; Physics
- Graphing functions: 2-D Function, Polar, Parametric Plot; Differential Equation, Bar Plot; Histogram, Scatter Plot; Find: Intersect, Extremum, Slope, Area; Zoom, etc.
- Statistical functions: Σx, Σx2, Σy, Σy2, Σxy; Sample standard deviation, mean; Population standard deviation; Linear regression; Combinations, etc.
- Math functions: +, -, x, ÷, ?, 1/x, +/-, In, ex, x?y; yx, LOG, 10x, x2, %, ? , n!; Fractions; Degrees, radians, or grads mode; Trigonometric functions/inverses; Hyperbolics/inverses; HP Solve application (root finder); Numeric Integration; Symbolic Integration; CAS system, etc.
- Scientific functions: Decimal hrs/hrs min sec conversions; Polar/rectangular conversions; Angle conversions; Base conversions and arithmetic, etc.
- Memory: 32 MB mDDR
- Flash memory: 256 MB
- Ports: USB
- Processor: 400 MHz ARM9
- Power: Lithium Ion rechargeable
- Power off memory protection: Yes
- Display: 320 x 240 16-bit TColor Touch Screen
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 7.13 x 3.38 x .55 in
- Weight: 8.04 oz
- What’s in the box: Calculator; Hard Cover; Quick Start Guide; CD (connectivity software and User Guide); USB cable; USB power supply
HP Prime Wireless Kit
Improve classroom interactivity and make learning easier with the HP Prime Wireless Kit, which allows teachers to wirelessly push and pull content between the teacher PC and up to 30 HP Prime Graphing Calculators in a single classroom. Create and edit programs, exam configurations, and data sets on the teacher PC and send polls to and receive them from student calculators. View and project individual student calculator screens to the entire class.
Easy setup and connectivity
Simply install the software and connect the antenna to the teacher PC and connect a wireless module to the USB port of up to 30 HP Prime Graphing Calculators to enable communication between each calculator and the PC.
Use the Wireless Kit to interact with and monitor student calculators. Once connected, you can create and edit programs, exam configurations, and data sets on the teacher PC and send to each HP Prime Graphing Calculator. Monitor, capture, and project student work from a calculator to the entire class.
Make formative assessment a breeze with quizzes or polls that let you wirelessly send questions to and receive answers from HP Prime Graphing Calculators in real-time.