Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My HP Prime resets after I expand it's folder in the HP Connectivity Kit.

I have an HP Prime calculator

Software Version: 2.1.14603 (2021 12 02)

Hardware Version: C

CAS Version: 1.5.0

Operating System: V0.050.640

2021 HP Development Company. L.P.

From a point in time and onwards a came up with a connectivity issue. In my laptop the Connectivity Kit recognize my calculator and shows as normal a folder on the left side of the screen. Every time I proceed to expand that folder my calculator soft resets. It is very frustrating. Is there anything I can do about that?

Bro pudiste resolver el problema?? Yo igual tengo ese mismo detalle

Quote from George on January 6, 2023, 7:39 pm

I have an HP Prime calculator

Software Version: 2.1.14603 (2021 12 02)

Hardware Version: C

2021 HP Development Company. L.P.

From a point in time and onwards a came up with a connectivity issue. In my laptop the Connectivity Kit recognize my calculator and shows as normal a folder on the left side of the screen. Every time I proceed to expand that folder my calculator soft resets. It is very frustrating. Is there anything I can do about that?

Hi Goerge,

Sorry for the delay in answering. Could you tell me if you've updated to the latest version?

Trust our skilled team for comprehensive general dentistry newnan georgia. We are dedicated to providing top-notch dental care to keep your smile healthy and vibrant.

Same for me.  On the 2020 firmware, I can access my calculator through the HP Connectivity Kit as normal, but on the latest firmware I experience the same issue as the OP where clicking the calculator's dropdown menu while it is connected via USB causes the calculator to reset.

Software Version: 2.1.14730 (2023 04 13)

Hardware Version: A