For students and professionals in real estate, finance, accounting and business. The HP 17bII+ financial calculator is both powerful and easy-to-use. Quickly calculate loan payments, interest rates and conversions, standard deviation, percent, TVM, NPV, IRR, cash flows, bonds and more. Features 28KB of user memory, over 250 functions, RPN and Algebraic data entry, clock, appointments, calendar, HP solve application, menus prompts and messages.
- Best used for: Real Estate; Accounting; Banking; Finance; Business Studies
- Built-in functions: 250+
- Permission usage: Certified Financial Planner
- Memory: 28 KB
- Power: 2 x CR2032 batteries; Battery life: 1 year (when used 1 hr/day)
- Power off memory protection: Yes
- Auto power off: 5 minutes
- Display: LCD with 2 line x 22 characters, adjustable contrast
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 3.19 x 0.63 x 5.71 in
- Weight: 3.89 oz
- What’s in the box: Calculator, Quick Start Guide, batteries, premium pouch
There are no reviews yet.